A beautiful studio apartment forming part of Penn House which is a charming period building in central Rickmansworth. Sympathetically refurbished and enhanced to provide supremely stylish apartments, with contemporary features include quality kitchens and bathrooms, which are perfectly at home with the period details.
Situated within the heart of Rickmansworth old town and conservation area, Penn House enjoys a prominent central location and plays host to an eclectic array of restaurants, gastro pubs and coffee houses, as well as a diverse range of shops and stores, which includes the food halls of Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and Tesco. The nearby parks and woodland provide a picturesque backdrop for an energetic run, a leisurely stroll or even a champagne picnic, whilst the lakes at the Aquadrome Local Nature Reserve are home to water skiing and windsurfing. Rickmansworth delivers superb transport links, with access to the M25 motorway network at junction 18 just 2 miles away. Within walking distance is Rickmansworth mainline and Underground station where you can be in London Marylebone in approximately 30 minutes. For an impromptu weekend break or international travels, Heathrow Airport is 17 miles away.
* Electric heating throughout by Dimplex
* Modern kitchens with fully integrated Indesit appliances
* Composite work surface with matching backsplash
* Electric induction hob
* Extractor hood
* Integrated oven
* Integrated washer/dryer
* Low voltage down lighting
* Fully tiled showers with Rak sanitary ware
* Double glazing throughout
* Entry phone system
* 10 Year Global Homes Warranty
* Chain free
* 20% Help to buy scheme available
* Short Walk from Rickmansworth Station
* High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
* Luxury Interiors and Exceptional Design Throughout
* Allocated Parking
* Walking Distance to Rickmansworth Town Centre
* Easy Access to motorway Links
Guide Price; On application
Tenure: Leasehold - 999 years
Local Authority; Three Rivers District Council
Energy Efficiency Rating : C
EPCs tell you how energy efficient a building is and give it a rating from A (very efficient) to G (inefficient). EPCs let the person who will use the building know how costly it will be to heat and light, and what its carbon dioxide emissions are likely to be.
For more information, read here.