A luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom ground floor apartment, marking the first phase at Kingswood Gate.
Aldis House comprises just five exceptional two bedroom apartments within a beautifully refurbished Edwardian property on Green Lane. With the addition of two sensitively designed buildings, Wetherby House and Carew House, Kingswood Gate will form a distinguished gated development benefiting from the village feel and attractive backdrop of this charming suburb of North London.
These beautiful apartments have been meticulously crafted to provide the very best in modern living with premium contemporary comforts, whilst their style and décor complement the character of the building to create elegant, timeless living spaces.
• Bespoke kitchen units in high gloss colour with Ambient LED lighting
• Stone Italiana granite worktop with up stands
• Siemens & Bosch appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and induction hobs, single oven, combo microwave oven
• Electric waste disposal unit
• Duravit sanitary ware and furniture
• Hansgrohe shower head to all shower enclosures
• Aqua vision screen to principal bathroom & ceiling speakers
• Italian Porcelain tiling throughout
• Contemporary polished chrome towel warmers, tap ware and bathroom accessories
• Bespoke wardrobes with ambient LED lighting
• Pressurised hot water condensing combi boiler, SEDBUK rating A
MEDIA AND CONNECTIVITY
• Lutron RA2 lighting to principal rooms
• Multimedia and data wiring
• HD TV wiring
• Sky Q and Plus provisions & Sky multi room
• Playback TV distribution system
• CAT 5 data points
• Sky TV points throughout
• High speed fibre broadband pre-installed to all apartments
• Auxiliary audio input and ceiling speakers to all bedrooms
• Direct lift access into The Penthouse
• Lift access to all floors
• Recessed LED down lighting throughout
• Contemporary bespoke doors throughout
• Polished chrome ironmongery
• Matt white electrical switches and accessories
• Timber casement windows
• Deep pile neutral tone luxury carpet to bedrooms
• Contemporary light oak wood floors
• Smoke detectors throughout
• Fully compliant and certificated alarm system with motion sensors
• Colour Video door entry system
• Communal landscaped gardens
• Global homes 10 year structural warranty
EPCs tell you how energy efficient a building is and give it a rating from A (very efficient) to G (inefficient). EPCs let the person who will use the building know how costly it will be to heat and light, and what its carbon dioxide emissions are likely to be.
For more information, read here.