Our offices are now open, therefore viewings and market appraisals can be arranged. We will be adhering to the strict Government and social distancing guidelines and will also continue to offer our virtual viewing and appraisals service if you prefer.
These are exceptional circumstances and the industry must comply with the latest Government Advice on Coronavirus (Covid-19) at all times. These Operating Procedures are based on Public Health England (PHE) guidance.
Operating during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, we need to ensure that we are protecting our colleagues and minimising the risk of spread of infection. This includes considering how they travel to and from work. This guidance is intended to introduce consistent measures on the Government’s recommendations on social distancing and ensure employees and customers make every effort to comply
We have in place arrangements for monitoring and reviewing the Government and industry guidance. Robsons ensure that at every opportunity the Operating Procedures which are aimed at protecting our clients, customers, their families and the UK population.
PPE & VIEWING NOTICE
We are happy to provide the use of our latex and accelerator free gloves (please note our gloves have been tested in accordance with the requirements of medical devices EU standard EN455 Parts 1 - 4) and non-clinical disposable masks. It should be noted, that these PPE items are used at your own risk and do not provide 100% protection, we will insist that hands are sanitised before and after the viewing. This will provided by Robsons if required.
Whilst every effort is made to adhere to Government Guide Lines, you are entering a property at your own risk.
- By appointment only
- PPE will be provided to applicants.
- Single use PPE will be disposed of so that it cannot be reused.
- Social distancing is essential.
- Only 1 person is allowed at a time if the property is occupied
- Only 2 people are allowed if the property is vacant.
- We will stand a minimum of 2m away.
- If there is a need to open cupboards, doors etc one of the Robsons representatives will do this. We ask that no one touches any of the surfaces, switches or handles.
- In the interest of health & safety, we will conduct the internal viewing as quickly as possible.
- The properties will be ventilated / windows opened to allow fresh air circulation.
- We will encourage clients to observe the Government Guidelines by limiting the family members and pets that will remain at the property during a viewing.
- PPE will be worn by Robsons staff.
- PPE will be supplied to the client.
- After the appointment the PPE will be disposed
- We will conform to social distancing
- We will avoid contact with any surfaces within the property.
- Only 1 person from Robsons will attend the valuation.